Everyone has a different perspective on what it means to be fully alive and I want you to share yours!
Here are the guidelines for guest posting at To Chase a Wild Horse:
- Address one of the central themes of owning your story, pursuing passion, living confidently or embracing authenticity and joy.
- 500 words or less.
- It has to be your own work and should not be published elsewhere on the internet.
Please proofread the final, completed piece before submitting. I will also take the liberty of editing for grammar and style.
If your post is a good fit, on the day it’s published you need to:
- Tell everybody you know via twitter, Facebook, telephone, telegraph and any other social media you’re a part of.
- If you have a blog or website, be sure to write a little teaser linking to your guest post here.
- Be ready to respond to the flood of comments your magnificent ideas are going to unleash!
So, you still want to write for us?
Please fill out this nifty form and send along an outline of your idea and a link to your blog, if you have one.